Top 5 Most Popular Homes Last Week - Old Naples Real Estate


It's been a great week - I can happily report that the real estate market in Naples is STRONG!  The stock market is STRONG - we may hit 30,000 soon on the Dow - crazy.  

Here are the Top 5 most viewed homes this week on MelindaGunther.com.  My newsletter subscribers see more listings and get exclusive content.  Be sure to subscribe by e-mailing melinda.gunther@premiersir.com with the subject line "Subscribe". 

With a $50,000 price drop this villa in Pelican Bay had a lot of views this week!  It's a winner for sure!
This Park Shore beach condo was #1 last week and has fallen to the #2 spot this week but I'm showing multiple times a day - it's a fan-favorite for good reason -it's stunning. 

This Old Naples condo is just steps from the best shopping and dining in Naples and a couple of blocks to the beach.  It's the longest running property on the countdown and people love it for good reason.  If I could, I would. 

Lemuria is a beautiful community of coach homes in North Naples that feature attached garages and spacious floor plans.  It's a great value for the price! I can see why this one made the list this week!

I showed this Le Ciel beach condo this week and I can tell you it's even more beautiful in person.  Its owned by an interior designer and every inch has been meticulously thought through.  The wide Gulf vistas don't hurt either!


For more info or to see any of these homes in person, call me.  
(239) 297-2155


Popular Posts